Medicare is a very extensive program with annual benefit changes. Are you aware of all the benefits available to you? If you are not 100% certain, consider attending one of our Medicare 101 events, Annual enrollment “pie events”, or perhaps a Medicare seminar on a topic specific to you, such as Understanding Medicare Prescription Drug Plans, or Talking with Your Doctor.
Why should I attend an event?
- Gain a solid understanding of what Medicare is, how it works, and the benefits available to you.
- Get the latest information on the yearly changes to Medicare benefits.
- Learn how to maximize your Social Security benefits.
- Ask a licensed agent specific questions about your specific situation.
Who should attend these events?
- Anyone currently enrolled in Medicare or who will soon be turning 65.
- Any relatives of seniors or beneficiaries who assist with healthcare matters.
Where are the events?
The events are held at various locations. Please refer to this page to located the locations.
Attend an Event in Your Local Area Today!
(Click the title link below to view more)
DATE & TIME
VENUE & CITY
[ecs-list-events design=”custom” futureonly=’true’ limit=’10’ year=’current’ viewall=’TRUE’ button=”View Details”]