Retention Specialist – AZ
INSURUS of Arizona is an insurance agency that specializes in helping people with Medicare find the plan that best suits their needs. We believe that having the right plan to go along with Medicare may be one of the most important decisions a Medicare eligible individual has to make. We apply our mission in all we do and that is “to care, simplify, educate and provide options for Medicare Beneficiaries.”
DESCRIPTION: The Retention Specialist oversees that company’s production is maintained, and conduct welcome calls confirming that member initial needs and ID Membership Cards have been received.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure positive and effective relationships are established and maintained with customers
- Reply to questions and concerns made by beneficiaries and handle customer disputes over the phone, by email or in person
- Comply with Medicare, Medical, and state sales, marketing and enrollment requirements. Remain apprised of Medicare sales, marketing and enrollment regulations and developments
- Manage care industry and competitive trends, and INSURUS sales, marketing and operations operating practices and requirements
- Maintain and increase sales productivity by retaining beneficiaries through superb customer service. Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance
- Reduce the number of disenrollment members
- Assume other responsibilities as required or requested by upper management
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Exceptional telephone personality skills
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as listening skills.
- Motivated and self-directed professional that can operate with proper guidelines
- Should enjoy working with clients and developing healthy relationships
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with employees
- Organized, detail oriented, ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Computer Knowledge
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish
- Some level of customer service experience, and sales management Preferred.
- Proven Leadership and ability to go beyond and above whenever possible to successfully retain me